Crushed or bent stage pins have been an industry problem for decades, resulting in overheating and device failure. The PinSaver's shroud design protects exposed brass pins from damage during use and transportation and maintains proper mating and retention between male and female connectors.
Weather resistant neoprene shroud gaskets help prevent infiltration of moisture and contaminants when devices are mated. PinSaver™ helps avoid costly downtime and repair or replacement of male pins and extends life of stage pin extensions.
For use with 100 Amp 125 Volt stage pin extensions. Shroud Adapter attaches to male connector to prevent damage to male pins.
Features & Benefits:
- Shroud design protects exposed brass pins from damage during transportation, installation and storage of stage pin assemblies
- Prevents crushed or bent brass pins and maintains proper mating and retention between male and female connectors
- Extends life of cable extensions and avoids costly downtime and repair/replacement of male pins
- Convenient pin lock feature securely attaches shroud adapter to male connector ground pin for easy installation and removal
- Mates with Lex EverGrip® Molded Stage Pin Extensions, Group 5®, Bates®, Mole-Richardson® and Paladin® 100 Amp 125 Volt stage pin connectors
- Rugged impact-resistant thermoset silicone rubber construction
- Solid brass pin/contact design provides excellent conductivity
- Shroud gaskets help prevent infiltration of moisture and contaminants when devices are mated
- Amperage and voltage rating are "molded in" on both sides of adapter
- Molded in thru-hole to conveniently fasten tie line for cable support
- Matte black exterior
- Flammability meets UL 94 V0 material classification