Call (888) 995-0710 or email email@example.com for pricing and lead times.
Allows interconnection of electronic devices, such as LED and moving light fixtures, through the use of paralleled power and data cables within a common insulator. Molded 'Y' construction provides strain relief and secure terminations. Extensions are configurable through the selection of the lengths of the overall cable as well as power and data connectors.
- Combining power and data within a common jacket
- Reduces cable tangling and clutter without the need for banding
- Simplifies interconnection of LEDs, moving lights, power supplies, etc.
- Cat 5e stranded cable supports RS-485 or Ethernet-based protocols
- Data cable may be terminated using XLRs, RJ45s, etherCONs, etc.
- 12 AWG power cable supports up to 20 Amps 120 VAC
- Power cable may be terminated using Edison, stage pins, locking connectors, etc.
- Molded 'Y' construction won't deteriorate over the service life of the extension
- Molded 'Y' reinforces cable at the point of split, preventing separation of individual cables
- Cable: (3) 12 AWG/ (4) 24 AWG shielded pairs; PVC jacket material
- Power Tail: 12/3 AWG SJOOW
- Data Tail: (4) 24 AWG shielded pairs in a PVC jacket
- Cable Length: Standard Lengths in stock (Custom lengths available with lead times)
- Tail Length: 2'-0'
- Power Connectors: Customer specified
- Power Rating: 20 Amp, 120 VAC