Extruded aluminum wireway used to distribute power to multiple 20A loads. Black finish, with 20 A, 125 VAC stage pin receptacles, 20A Edison receptacles or locking L5-20 receptacles. Flush or on 18", 12/3 SO tails. Optionally equipped with multiple 5 pin DMX512 passive pass-thru switching receptacle plates.
Connector Strips are often suspended over the stage in a theatre or mounted to the lighting grid in studio applications. The may also be used for catwalk lighting positions.
Features & Benefits
- Design can accommodate a variety of connector types and hangers to match your application
- Aluminum extrusion is inherently rustproof for longer life and better appearance
- Rigid extrusion can’t bend or flex
- DMX data optio provides an integrated data and power distribution solution
- Pre-wired assemblies make installation fast and easy
- Rating: 20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole 3 Wire, 120 VAC
- Environmental Rating: NEMA Type 1 Indoor
- Input: Molded barriered terminal block. Extended terminal box (shown) required for 20 or more circuits.s
- Output: 20 Amp Stage Pin, 20 Amp Locking (NEMA L5-20), 20 Amp Edison (NEMA 5-20). Flush or 18" 12/3 SO pigtail
- Enclosure: Black powder coated aluminum extrusion 4.74" H x 3.375" D
- Circuit Labeling: 2" white die-cut numbers standard. Lamacoid numbering optional.
- Weight: Approx. 4 lbs. per ft with hangers
cULus Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Custom configurations are available. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.