20 Amp, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire in-floor mounted receptacle box with hinged cover and 20 Amp stage pin, 20 Amp locking or 20 Amp Edison receptacles. Input connections are made to a molded barrier terminal strip. The outlet box is designed to be mounted in the floor and has a flush, hinged cover.
- Motion Picture and Television Production
- Convention Centers
- Houses of Worship
Floor pocket outlet boxes are often used backstage for on stage side lighting.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged construction results in a dependable product with a long service life
- 3/8" cast iron lid can withstand heavy scenery
- A variety of common connectors are offered to meet specific applications
- Rating: 20 Amp, 120 VAC, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire
- Environmental Rating: NEMA Type 1 Indoor
- Input: Molded barrier terminal strips
- Output: 20 Amp Stage Pin, 20 Amp Locking (L5-20) or 20 Amp Edison.
- Enclosure: 16 gauge steel back box with hinged 3/8” cast iron lid
- Finish: Matte black powder coat
- Enclosure Dimensions: 13" L x 9" W x 9" D
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.