20 Amp, 120 VAC, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire surface mount receptacle box with 20 Amp stage pin, 20 Amp Locking (L5-20) or 20 Amp Edison (5-20) receptacles. Outputs can be specified as receptacles or on 18 inch pigtails. Input connections are made to a molded barrier terminal strip. The outlet box is designed to be mounted on a wall.
- Motion Picture and Television Production
- Convention Centers
- Houses of Worship
Surface mount outlet boxes are often used backstage, or in studios as a power source for floor level lighting. Other locations may include catwalks, and lighting control booths.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged construction results in a dependable product with a long service life
- Aluminum extrusion is inherently rustproof
- A variety of common connectors are offered to meet specific applications
- Rating: 20 Amp, 120 VAC, Single Phase, 2 Pole, 3 Wire
- Environmental Rating: NEMA Type 1 Indoor
- Input: Molded barrier terminal strips
- Output: 20 Amp stage pin, 20 Amp Locking (L5-20) or 20 Amp Edison. Flush or 18” 12/3 SO pigtails.
- Enclosure: Extruded Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black powder coat
- Enclosure Dimensions:
- Two outlets: 6" L x 4.75" W x 3.375" H
- Three outlets: 8" L x 4.75" W x 3.375" H
- Four outlets: 10" L x 4.75" W x 3.375" H
- Six outlets: 14" L x 4.75" W x 3.375" H
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Requests for custom configurations, labeling and connectors are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.