PowerRACK Portable Rolling Racks are available in a wide variety of configurations to meet specific power needs and are ideal for live events and convention centers, as well as motion picture, television and theatrical production applications. All rolling racks feature 100% rated, electronic main circuit breakers and hydraulic-magnetic branch-rated circuit breakers to eliminate nuisance thermal tripping. LED power indicators provide clear live circuit identification.
Features & Benefits
- Extruded aluminum frames combined with high density polyethylene (HDPE) enclosure panels create lightweight yet remarkably strong and extremely durable rack enclosures
- Front and back rack doors have "snap-in" latches for ease of access
- All rack hardware is recessed on HDPE panels to protect from breakage and there are no exposed latches when doors are removed
- All 19" rack panels are laser engraved for clear and concise identification
- 100% rated, electronic main and magnetic branch circuit breakers eliminates worry of thermal tripping
- LED power indicators provide clear live circuit identification
About Lex Products' PowerRACK Portable Rolling Racks:
- Practical and Portable: A lightweight, yet rugged aluminum frame makes the PowerRACK Portable Rolling Rack easy to transport. Recessed cups on the top panel allow for stacking.
- Sturdy and Resistant to Wear: PowerRACK Portable Rolling Racks enclose fully to provide contents with added protection during transport. The rolling rack features top, bottom and side panels constructed from high impact and high density polymer, making the rack resistant to the elements, corrosion, scratching and denting. Hardware is recessed to protect from breakage and catching, and front and back latches "snap in" to provide easy access without compromising safety.
- Customizable: Lex Products can design and manufacture custom rolling racks in dimensions ranging from 4 to 28 rack units in height. Company logos can be engraved into the top and side panels for easy identification. Rolling rack side panels are available in a variety of colors upon request.
UL and cUL Listed - Approved for use in the U.S. and Canada
Lex Products warranties the products it manufactures to be free from defects of material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. Those products and/or components not manufactured by Lex Products, shall be subject only to the warranty extended by the original manufacturer. Lex Products' warranty is restricted to the repair or replacement, at Lex Products option, of any part which proves to be defective and for which claim was made in writing prior to the expiration date of the warranty. This warranty does not apply to any defect arising from accident, misuse, unauthorized repair or negligent use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.