Heavy duty, 5-channel, modular 45° right turn unit with hinged lids and rugged industry standard connectors are designed to mate with crossover cable protectors and end boots to provide alternate configurations for design flexibility.
Protects cables and hoses from damage when run across roads, parking lots, sidewalks and pathways, providing safe crossing for pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Heavy-duty, non-conductive polyrethane constructon provides safe crossing for pedestrians and vehicles while protecting electrical cables and hose lines
- Rugged industry standard connectors with exclusive "slip notch" fritction release design provides easy mating and un-mating
- Mates with major cable protector brands and products
- 5-channel design can accomodate up to 1.25 inch diameter cables and hoses
- 1.625 inch wide center channel allows for up to #2 AWG 5-wire banded sets
- Exclusive tread design provides excellent traction
- Hinged lid provides easy access for insertion and removal of cables and hoses
- Made from UV stabilized material for prolonged use in direct sunlight
- High-visibility blue lid and black base
- Length: 25"
- Width: 19.75"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 15.5lbs.
- Slot Height: (5) 1.25" Channels
- Slot Width: (4) 1.25" Channels / (1) 1.625" Center Channel
- Material: Base & Lid: Polyurethane / Hinge Pin: Reinforced Fiberglass
- Load Capacity Per Tire/Axle: 16,300 lbs. Per Tire / 32,000 lbs. Per Axle at 70°F
- Safety Warning Symbols: Per ANSI Z535.3-2011-Molded in Lid
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 120°F / -40°C to 48°C
Requests for customization, including additional colors and molding company names and logos into lids for for easy identification and theft deterrence, are welcome. Please call (888) 995-0710 to discuss your needs.